This forum is new. Don't be shy, get posting
and let's build a great community together.

• Marcus Rizzo
    Hi Friends! my name is Marcus Rizzo and i'm a brazilian 3d freelancer generalist! :D

I self- learned in everything in my life, from breathing to 3D, i tryed to make some graduation 3 times but i dropped by the slow methodology. I love to learn new things and see how them work. My childhood dream was to be an automotive designer, but i had no chance with that, since my hands are totaly crap to draw XD

I started on 3D making exhibition designs about 12 years ago, and not much time later i moved to advertising and product viz areas.

I started using Cinema 4D, then i moved to Modo, today i use both, Most of the time using OctaneRender and Vray. I use a lot of extra softwares that you probably already know..

It'll be nice to get in touch with you and maybe help where i can :D
    Cheers!

• Mark Segasby
    Sorry you are crap at drawing :lol: But you are great at 3D... so it's all good. Welcome!
  • Luiza Bochniak
    Hey Marcus, it's good to see you on board!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

New Member Reminder
Make sure you have activated your account via the email we sent you. That grants you permission to post at the forum.

New for December 2020

Welcome to our new HDR Light Studio forum. Please create an account to start or join a discussion.